Skip to content
- The Promotion is a free to enter social media Competition, running for 6 days from 00:01 GMT on 12 February 2022 – 17 February 2022 23:59 GMT. Any entries received before or after these times and dates will not be accepted. There will be one Winner for the Prize.
- The Promotor (We/Us/Our) is Long Byres Holiday Cottages, Talkin Head, Brampton, Cumbria, CA8 1LT
- The Prize consists of one free, 3 night stay at Long Byres Holiday Cottages in a single cottage, the chosen cottage to be agreed with the Prize winner but subject to availability. The Prize does not include travel, insurance or any other expenses connected with the stay. The Prize can be booked by the Winner from our diverse portfolio for stays between 11th April 2022 and 31st November 2022 inclusive, subject to availability, and also subject to our Booking Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must, a) like our page (on at least one social media platform), b) tag the people whom you wish to stay with (on at least the same platform), and c) share the post (on at least one social media platform).
- For each platform which A, B & C is completed, will constitute one entry onto the prize draw.
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18 years.
- All eligible entries will be placed into a random draw which one Prize Winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be notified via the social media platform the entry is made on.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Employees of Long Byres Holiday Cottages, their agents and families are not permitted to enter. Anyone connected with the Owners in any way, including their agents and families are not permitted to enter.
- The Winner must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 10 days of receiving the email notification that they have won. If a Winner fails to accept the Prize within this time then another Winner will be chosen from eligible entries.
- A post announcing the successful Winners will appear on the Long Byres Holiday Cottages social media pages.
- Any incomplete, offensive or illegible entries will be considered void and not counted.
We reserve the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Competition at any time.
- We will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions or any other reasons. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
- By entering this Competition, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No brands have sponsored or donated the Prizes.
- The Competition is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.